MIPC App For PC; MIPC is a free mobile real-time video surveillance software used with Cloud IP Camera. This application shows live HD footage of the cam directly on Smartphone with the help of WiFi connection. You can also use this application on Mobile Networks. It doesn’t matter whether you have installed cams at home, office, shops, or any other place. Just connect the cam with this app and see live surveillance from any part of the world. Furthermore, it also notifies users whenever it records abnormal information. In this way, you take safety precautions.
MIPC for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac – Free Download
Today we’re going to show you how to download the MIPC app on both the Windows Platform and the Mac platform. MIPC is an Android app that provides real-time surveillance video by utilizing your Internet connection.
MIPC is a tool in the Android Google Play Store and so it is designated for Android devices but this and tutorial on how to download MIPC for PC and how to get and install MIPC for Windows and MIPC for Mac workaround to enable you to download MIPC for PC is discussed step by step below. In the end, you will get MIPC for Windows and MIPC for Mac. Ensure you have a working connection before downloading the app. Read below for a step by step guide on how to install this app on your PC.
Download MIPC for PC and Laptop
MIPC is an Android App. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can download MIPC for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download MIPC for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MIPC for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android Emulator. If you want to install MIPC on PC then you need to follow the instructions given below.
MIPC is an app that lets you control and stream real-time video surveillance from Cloud IP cams. MIPC for PC controls all workings of security cams that are installed at shops, home, offices and other places. Furthermore, the MIPC download tool/app for Android manages IP cams through an internet connection. So make sure that WiFi and mobile network is working at your location.
Video Playback & Immediate Alert
MIPC provides a live preview of IP cams with Video Recording and Playback features. With support for SD card and cloud storage, you can watch all previous videos from your camera easily. Storage options are managed via the MIPC SDtool. Elsewhere, the MIPC app includes a built-in video player that supports the cam view in both portrait and landscape mode. Other than that, this app helps users get alerts immediately. If your cam detects any suspicious activity in the video it will notify you immediately with screenshots.
Manage Multiple IP Cams
This application is different from other surveillance solutions. It is also known as MIPC Baby Monitor, highlighting how it can also be used for other reasons. This Cam for PC app manages multiple MIPC outdoor cameras at the same time. Now you don’t have to install a separate app for every IP cam.
How MIPC App Works?
If you are new and don’t know how to use MIPC app then you are in the right place. Actually, it is very simple and easy to use. It is a very user-friendly app. You can easily connect the camera with this app. Follow these steps below to configure or connect IP camera with MIPC app.
- First of all download and install the MIPC App on your Smartphone. (Download Link)
- Once installed, Open it.
- Now log in the app with username and password.
- Add a device by clicking on the icon of + (plus).
- Here enter details of the camera. i.e. Port Number, Password, Username, Unique Domain IP address.
- Once done click save.
- Now you will see live video streaming fo the camera.
- Make sure that your device is connected to working WiFi connection.
Key Features of MIPC App
- Real-time live video surveillance from IP/Network Cam.
- Realtime HD video viewing.
- Support PTZ Control for cam video. (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Controls
- Video Recording with real-time notification and video playback.
- Audio and Talkback just like an intercom device.
- Notify if detects any abnormal in the video.
Main functions of MIPC for Windows 10
- Support for real-time video surveillance from IP cams through an internet connection.
- View HD Video of P2P cameras up to 720p and 1080p.
- Supports PTZ Control. See the video in Landscape and Portrait view.
- Manage intelligent video recording, video playback, and real-time alerts & notifications.
- The app notifies users with screenshots if it detects any suspicious activity in the video.
- Supports two-way communication just like an intercom device. (Note): This feature only works if the IP cam supports an intercom feature.
- MIPC is a mobile real-time video surveillance software used with Cloud IP Camera. Through this client, you can view your home, shops, offices and other places at any time in real-time video and video history, also receive immediate alert to the place of abnormal information alarm, and
- take safety precautions at the first time.
- ·Support mobile real-time video surveillance
- Real Time HD video viewing;·
- Remote PTZ control, operate on the camera direction rotation through the touch screen;
- Support remote intelligent video recording, video real-time notification and playback;
- Support real-time intercom, video electronic amplification and other functions;
- Real time alarm and information push. When the environment is detected, the client will
- receive the alert information immediately;
How to download and install MIPC app on PC using BlueStacks
The procedure for downloading and installing the MIPC app for PC Windows and Mac is the same. The reason behind this is that BlueStacks is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Therefore with this one guide, you will have the MIPC app for both Windows and Mac. Follow the guide to have a MIPC app on your device using the most popular Android emulator the BlueStacks. This software can bring android apps such as the MIPC app to be run on a bigger screen such as the one for PC.
After the downloading process, you will install it to get the MIPC app from the Google Play Store via BlueStacks. In the folder where you downloaded the file, open it, and double click to initiate the installation process. When this emulator opens, follow the on-screen directives and allow it to load until you are prompted to log into your Google Play Store account. Do the sign in using your credentials that is the Google email address and password. In case you do not have an already existing Google account, click on the sign-up, and follow the directives to create a new one.
Steps to Install MIPC for Windows 10, 8, 7 and macOS
Follow these simple steps to download MIPC for PC Windows and macOS.
- To download MIPC Android App on PC. Download and Install Android Emulators on PC.
Nox App Player
- After installing the emulator on your PC. You need to set up your Google Account.
- Google Account is necessary to download MIPC App on PC and other Android Apps on PC.
- Now open PlayStore app on the emulator. Click on the search and type MIPC.
- Select the MIPC app from the search results.
- Click on Install button and then Accept installation of MIPC App.
Once installed, click on Open button in order to start using MIPC for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and macOS for free.
MIPC is a mobile real-time video surveillance software used with Cloud IP Camera. Through this client, you can view your home, shops, offices and other places at any time in real-time video and video history, also receive immediate alert to the place of abnormal information alarm, and take safety precautions at the first time.
Visitors Warning Regarding MIPC App For PC
First of all thank you very much for visiting our website https://apps4desktop.com/. This website is especially developed for apps that work on PC/Laptop/ (Windows and Mac). Similarly, the MIPC App For PC is one of the best collections for the users. This is very famous among the users and always enjoys the full functionality of the MIPC App For PC. However, we are not responsible for smooth working on your PC/Desktop/Laptop, the reason not limited to this: hardware not supported, some antivirus installed that consider it virus/malware/adware.
Moreover, we always tested on different platforms and it is working fine. So, you can test/try this app on your PC. Maximum chances, it will work smooth without causing any issue on your system.